Thursday, October 18, 2012

Something new is coming...

You know me as the blogger who reads a lot and writes book reviews. But that's not exactly true. Don't get me wrong-- I love to read and I enjoy writing the reviews. It's just not the whole picture.

I don't only read the works of other authors. I am a writer myself. Mostly just little bits and pieces of things that never get any further than random Microsoft Word documents on my computer, and a lot of stories that live in my head. But I've written some complete songs and poems and stories. And after giving it some thought, I want to share some of those with you. :)

And so, very nervously and excitedly, I am here to announce that I will be starting out by posting one of my short stories, a small segment at a time. I hope you enjoy reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment